Our affordable wedding ceremony packages can save you time, money and make the wedding ceremony unforgettable! We know and love our local vendors and partners and work with them closely to coordinate every aspect of your wedding ceremony. Our packages include our services to officiate and coordinate the flow of your wedding ceremony PLUS:
- Professional photographers for 1 or 2 hours, everything you need and nothing you don’t! Our professionals specialize in shooting outdoors – getting the right light at the best time to capture your wedding experience and provide an online gallery to share, print and remember forever.
- Professional hair and makeup onsite where you are getting ready is a must – especially if you’re getting married outdoors where the light can be kind or not so much…
- Flowers we keep it simple, yet sublime with just a bridal bouquet and boutonnière. Our florists make the day special with all roses, tropical flowers or a European bridal bouquet and coordinating boutonnière – affordable and beautiful!
- Live guitar, violin or bass are perfect for intimate gatherings or destination beach wedding ceremonies – we work with the best musicians – talented, reliable and easygoing.
Simple & Intimate Ceremony or Renewal of Vows (20 Guests or Less)
Choose from a spiritual ceremony or one that focuses solely on the bond between you. Our heartfelt ceremonies always include an inspirational reading, ring exchange, and traditional or contemporary wedding vows. This ceremony is typically 12-15 minutes in length. For locations in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice or St. Pete *travel fee of $25 may apply for some islands, beaches
Note: Providing your own ceremony content or any customization requests will be upgraded to our Make It Uniquely Your Own – Custom Written Ceremony
Make It Uniquely Your Own – Custom Written Ceremony
$260 Sunday – Thursday*
$260-300 Friday – Saturday*
We provide a consultation in person, via video chat, or by phone to discuss ceremony options, your wedding party, your vows and optional elements, such as creative traditions or including your kids or your parents.
We focus on weaving in your love story; who you are what you hope to experience as a married couple. If you choose to write your own vows, we are here to assist. We coordinate the flow of the ceremony and wedding party and make sure nothing is left to chance.
Custom ceremonies are typically 15 to 22 minutes in length. For all locations in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice or St. Pete *travel fee of $25 may apply for some islands, beaches
Note: Couple will be responsible for providing supplies for traditions (sand containers, roses, cords, etc). A rehearsal is recommended if unity traditions are included.
Additional Services & Options
Onsite 1-hour Rehearsal
You may want us to coordinate your onsite rehearsal depending on the size or complexity of your ceremony. *travel fee of $25 may be applied for some islands/beaches
Coaching And Ceremony Planning Service
Having a friend or family member officiate your ceremony? Our 1-hour coaching session will prepare him or her to perform like a pro – best practices, pitfalls to avoid and useful templates included.
Ceremony Fee Always Includes:
- How to obtain your marriage license.
- Early arrival to your venue.
- Keepsake of your ceremony and vows.
- Substitute Officiant coverage in the event of an illness or emergency.
- Filing of your marriage license within 2 business days.
NEW! Florida Marriage License Via Mail
$195 (30 days or more prior to the wedding)
$245 (15 to 30 days before the wedding)
Can’t or don’t want to make a trip to the courthouse in Florida to get your marriage license? We can apply for you, send you the paperwork to sign, you send it back and we take care of it from there. Includes Clerk of Court fees.