Our service as wedding officiants, sometimes called celebrants, includes:
- 30-minute complimentary consultation by phone, videoconference or in person
- Ceremony planning guide with ceremonies, vows, reading and traditions to choose from
- Personalizing your ceremony to reflect what is meaningful to you and your partner
- Ceremony flow plan
- Officiating the ceremony at your location (and coordination of rehearsal on site if necessary)
- Filing your marriage license with the State of Florida
For weddings in Sarasota, Bradenton, or Venice (mainland) our fee is $250. We do charge a $25 premium for wedding season Saturday weddings. Also note a $25-50 travel fee applies to locations more than 40 minutes away (Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Bradenton Beach, Manasota Key, Venice Beach, Punta Gorda, St. Pete Beach and St. Petersburg). Make your 50% deposit to book your date now or contact us with questions.